Work on the principle of business trips: 8 weeks on business trips, 2-3 weeks of rest at home.
Nature of work
- Installation and welding of various types of stainless steel pipes in the food industry according to the submitted technical drawings
- Assessment of visual control of the work performed
- At least 2 years of work experience in pipeline installation
- Reading technical drawings (simple and 3D)
- Valid welding certificates Cat. 141
- Compliance with occupational safety requirements
- English language
- VCA certificate
- BSN number (advantage)
- Category B driving license (advantage)
The company offers
- Long-term work
- Organized and paid travel to and from work
- Free and comfortable accommodation
- All necessary work clothes and tools
- Salary commensurate with your qualifications
- Always ready to help friendly staff and project coordinators!
Assembly and reinforcement of cruise ship hull parts according to the provided technical drawings
Work with various tools for machining metal body parts. Assessment of visual control of the performed works.
Welding of metal structures or ship hulls according to the provided technical drawings.Assessment of visual control of the work performed.