Work on the principle of business trips: 8 weeks on business trips, 2-3 weeks of rest at home.
Nature of work
- Assembly and reinforcement of cruise ship hull parts according to the provided technical drawings
- Work with various tools for machining metal body parts
- Assessment of visual control of the performed works
- At least 2 years of work experience in hull assembly
- Reading technical drawings
- Compliance with occupational safety requirements when approving hull parts
- English language
- VCA certificate
- Category B driving license (advantage)
The company offers
- Long-term work
- Organized and paid travel to and from work
- Free and comfortable accommodation
- All necessary work clothes and tools
- A salary that matches your qualifications
- Always ready to help friendly staff and project coordinators!
Installation of various types of metal pipes in ship sections according to the submitted technical drawings (isometry). Assessment of visual control of the work performed.
Welding of metal structures or ship hulls according to the provided technical drawings.Assessment of visual control of the work performed.