Work on the principle of business trips: 8 weeks on business trips, 2-3 weeks of rest at home.
Nature of work
- Welding of metal structures according to the provided technical drawings
- Assessment of visual control of the work performed
- At least 2 years of work experience in welding
- Valid welding certificates Cat. 111
- Observance of work safety requirements when working with welding tools
- Reading technical drawings
- VCA certificate
- BSN number
- English (advantage)
- Category B driving license (advantage)
The company offers
- Long-term work
- Organized and paid travel to and from work
- Free and comfortable accommodation
- All necessary work clothes and tools
- A salary that matches your qualifications
- Always ready to help friendly staff and project coordinators!
Installation of various types of metal pipes in ship sections according to the submitted technical drawings (isometry). Assessment of visual control of the work performed.
Assembly and reinforcement of cruise ship hull parts according to the provided technical drawings
Work with various tools for machining metal body parts. Assessment of visual control of the performed works.